2020 Golf Outing
Golf Fees/per person for Shotgun starts
- Full course or modified shotgun starts are recommended for groups of 36 or more players. All players would start at the same time on different holes.
- Tee Time starts would be recommended for groups of 36 or less players. Each group would tee off the first hole at 10 minute intervals.
- Pricing for the tee time option would be the regular in season rate on the day of your event.
- Groups of 20 or more players using the tee time option will receive 1 bag of practice balls per cart for warm up.
- Monday through Wednesday shotguns are available anytime during the day.
- Thursday and Friday shotguns would require an earlier start between 8 and 8:30 am.
- Later shotgun starts on Thursday and Friday are available but would require a minumum of 72 players.
- Weekend shotguns are available but would require an early start of 8:00 to 8:30 am and a minimum of 100 players.
- Weekend shotguns with later starts would require a minimum of 100 players.
- Shotgun starts are not available on Holidays or Holiday weekends.
- Number of players for all events must be confirmed 1 week prior to the event.
- Odessa National will provide a 20% discount on selected merchandise during the day of the event.
- Discount books and any other current discounts are not valid for shotgun starts.
All the above golf prices for shotgun starts include the following:
Minimum 36 players
Golf Fees, Cart Fees, Practice Range Balls, Bag Drop Services, Registration Table, Cart Signage and Hole Assignments, Team Scorecards, Sponsor Sign Placement, Special Event Signage and
If you are hosting a Charity Outing
Odessa National will provide a gift certificate for a round of golf for four players to be used as an auction or raffle prize for the event (minimum 36 players)
All charity outings with a buffet lunch and or dinner service will receive the above and the following:
(minimum 80 players)
A $5 per person credit in the golf shop for prizes
Click here to view our Banquet/Golf Outing Menu