2023 Golf Outings
Golf Fees/per person for Shotgun starts
Wednesday NA NA 55
- Full course or modified shotgun starts are recommended for groups of 36 or more players. All players would start at the same time on different holes.
- Depending on the size of the outing and start time regular play will be available as well.
- Tee Time starts would be recommended for groups of 36 or less players. Each group would tee off the first hole at 10 minute intervals.
- Pricing for smaller groups (24-36 players) using the tee time option would be the regular in season rate on the day of your event plus a $2 gratuity charge per player
- Monday through Wednesday shotguns are available anytime during the day.
- Thursday and Friday shotguns are preferred at an earlier start between 8 and 10 am.
- Shotgun starts are not available on weekends & holidays..
- Number of players for all events must be confirmed 1 week prior to the event
- Discount books and any other current discounts are not valid for shotgun starts.
- Green aerification is usually done the 1st. week of November.
All the above golf prices for shotgun starts include the following:
Minimum 36 players
Golf Fees, Cart Fees, Practice Range Balls, Bag Drop Services, Registration Table, Cart Signage and Hole Assignments, Team Scorecards, Sponsor Sign Placement, Special Event Signage,
Tournament Scoring & a $2 per player gratuity for the Golf Staff
If you are hosting a Charity Outing
Odessa National will provide a gift certificate for a round of golf for four players to be used as an auction or raffle prize for the event (minimum 36 players)
All charity outings with a buffet lunch and or dinner service will receive the above and the following:
(minimum 100 players)
A $5.00 per person credit in the golf shop for prizes
Click here to view our Banquet/Golf Outing Menu